Sunday 7 March 2010

The Beginning

(Me in my studio/bedroom - complete creative chaos!)

Hi Readers and Bloggers.

This is my first blog! However, it's a pity I'm already suffering from writer's block ...

The reason behind starting this blog is because I want to be able to publish my own art work, but also discuss artists that inspire me, or issues surrounding the present art world.

I work as an art technician in two schools after dropping out of university. I began studying Architecture but soon found out it wasn't the best career path for me to choose... Maybe I should have listened to all those people who warded me against the profession... But we'll see it as a lesson well learnt ^^

This September I will return to a different university to study art and art history, and this blog will be a way for me to express my interests in these areas. I would also love any readers or followers to give their opinions or recommendations - it would be a great help!

Happy Blogging ^^

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your future blogs Rosie. I also wish you luck with your second try at uni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. much love ali! thanks for good luck wishes - I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete