Thursday 11 March 2010

Interview Time

Oh yes, it's that time again - UCAS stress and worry.

I already have an offer from Reading, but on saturday it's my second interview, this time at Plymouth. It's to study art and art history combined - more me than architecture!! Part of me is excited ... but then part of me is frightened... university still scares me... after dropping out it becomes a place of nightmares and horrific memories... I'm trying to be positive, and I'm definitely more driven (due to maturity and self-discovery - cheesy I know, but whatever it's true).

Wish me luck!

I'll keep you posted.

<3

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!!! I know you will do marvellous. Its a totally you course!!!

    love Meghan

    ReplyDelete