Wednesday 10 March 2010

Work Stress. Art Mess

Work reduced me to tears today. No one should under-estimate the role of an art technician!

My office and so-called "work space" is such a mess I feel my mind is also turning into this creative chaos. I came home today and started painting a landscape - something I rarely do now. I felt the need to calm my mood - be 'zen' and all that... It's a sunset in Devon that I experienced a couple of years back - a truely beautiful sight. I'll be sure to post a photo of the painting when it's finished.

Music is keeping me sane at the moment. The reason I was actually able to carry on and paint this afternoon was Erykah Badu. I don't know if you are familiar with her music, but she is a genius. Check out her latest single - I personally cannot wait for the new album.

She is a goddess.

the link is >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u18LKZk-Yo


much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment